Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sigh

Born out of a quiet desperation that I still indulge in sometimes. An old one this.

I am tired,
Tired of rationalising,
Tired of trying to find a purpose.
Things seem too vast and too complex,
Self-doubt plagues me.
Where am I heading ?
What if all that I am about and have been is a charade?
How will I know ? How will I know that I know ?
Circles, I am tired of them.

Sometimes a road less taken is that way for a very good reason, so said a wise man.
Ah, if only I could see a road, any road.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, I once said

I've travelled so far and so fast,
That when I look back all I can see is dust,

And I think had I ridden more slowly,
I might have been able to see more clearly.


That wat written way way long back. No use. Stil ride life the same way.

zimblymallu said...

a man once said
i am the way,
the truth
and the life.

a straight line is a tangent to the circle.

silverine said...

We all travel down that road with self doubts and other baggage. So chuck that baggage and look for exit roads. Cheerio:)

Jake said...

ah yes. that fine balance between what one is necessitated to do and what one wants to do .. sigh.

Jake said...

priya ==> you wrote those lines?

nice.